The new Tigercat 875 logger is a multi-purpose, no compromise carrier designed for loading and processing. The 875 is purpose-built to eliminate the design compromises found in excavator conversions. The upper frame assembly and undercarriage are designed for full forest duty.
Some of the many advantages include high cooling capacity, stronger undercarriage components and extremely efficient hydraulic systems, including Tigercat's energy recovery swing system. The result is higher production, uptime and fuel efficiency for lower operating cost per tonne.
- Twin swing drives and large capacity swing bearing for high torque and long life.
- Powered by the new Tigercat FPT N67 Tier 4i engine. Clean, powerful and efficient with simple SCR emission control technology. Suppoerted by Tigercat.
- Dedicated swing drive system reserves all main hydraulic pump flow for boom and attachment functions, increasing speed and productivity.
- Large side by side heat exchangers with variable flow, reversible cooling fan to save fuel and the keep coolers clean.
- Energy recovery swing drive system recovers braking energy, reducing fuel consumption and heat generation.
- Durable construction with heavy wall side bumpers and solid cast counterweight.
- Smooth and precise hydraulic control
- Power operated, fully opening engine enclosure for excellent service access with optimal component arrangement
- HID lighting as standard equipment.