The extreme duty 25-tonne Tigercat 1085C is a high capacity forwarder specially designed to excel in steep terrain applications.
Tigercat forwarders are built for tough applications and long term durability and uptime with strong frames, oversize pins and high quality cylinders. The heavy duty centre section is equipped with tapered roller bearings in the articulation and oscillation joints.
Stable and powerful with extreme duty wide-spread bogie axles, the 1085C 25 tonne forwarder is ideally suited to high production forwarding operations in extreme terrain and steep slopes.
Tigercat power. Tigercat support.
The 1085C forwarder is Tigercat FPT Tier 2 or Tier 4f powered. Tier 4f conforms to the latest emissions standards in North America and Europe.
With the Tier 2 engine option, Tigercat brings the benefits of Tigercat power and support to harvesting professionals around the world. Learn more about about Tigercat FPT
Compared with a conventional tw0-speed forwarder transmission, the infinitely variable WideRange® drive provides extremely high tractive effort while permitting quicker working travel speeds.
Excellent component layout and easy access to service points makes for quick and painless daily maintenance routines. The operating environment is expansive and comfortable with optimized sight lines and ergonomics.
In-cabin sound levels are under 66 db at full 2,200 rpm engine speed. Lighting, operator controls and interface and the climate control systems are well engineered, contributing to high productivity and reduced operator fatigue during long shifts.
- Heavy duty Tigercat construction for demanding forwarding applications
- Extreme duty wide-spread bogie axles for high performance on steep terrain and low ground pressure when equipped with tracks
- Low-wide™ bunk system for improved visibility and decreased load/unload cycles
- Tigercat hooked cranes are easier to operate and increase the working envelope
- High capacity Tigercat FG43 and FG53 grapples
- Long life centre section is equipped with tapered roller bearings in the articulation and oscillation joints
- Comfortable, ergonomic cab design with excellent all-around visibility and automotive style finish
- ‘Next generation’ control technology to govern machine functions
- Excellent access to engine and hydraulic components through tilting engine enclosure and tilt cab
See below related files that you can download.
- C-series Forwarder brochure
- C-series forwarder brochure (15.39 Mb)
- C-series forwarder brochure (quick download) (2.13 Mb)
News & Articles
- C-series forwarders, Tigercat Power Monday 18th July 2016