The 220D is a quick, light-weight loader that can be trailer or truck-mounted.
Simple, compact and productive, the 220D is an excellent solution for contractors requiring a truck-mounted loader for shortwood and smaller tree-length pulpwood or biomass loading applications.
The 220D doesn’t skimp on durability. It is constructed with high quality, impact resistant weldments. The durable upper assembly rotates on the same large diameter swing bearing as the rest of the loader and feller buncher line. The rigid Tigercat fabricated subframe makes for a stable base.
The strength-to-weight optimized boom is specially designed for fast and effective shortwood loading.
- Quick and responsive; specially designed for high cycle shortwood loading
- Simple open centre hydraulic system
- Heavy duty strength-to-weight optimized boom system
- High capacity swing system; large diameter bearing common to all Tigercat loaders and feller bunchers
- Rigid, fabricated subframe is generously sized for excellent stability; the 220D can be truck or trailer mounted
- Durable Tigercat cylinders; no aluminum components
- High capacity cooling system
- Unmatched service access – hydraulic valves are top accessible underneath the deck plate cover
See below related files that you can download.
- 220D loader brochure
- 220D loader brochure (2.78 Mb)
News & Articles
- New Tigercat loader grapple Monday 25th March 2013