The S610C can be equipped with a fertilizer hopper and broadcaster or a herbicide tank with sprayers.
Tigercat heavy duty utility vehicles can be adapted to many off road applications including. Based on the durable 610C skidder platform, the S610C sprayer can handle tough terrain, temperature extremes and applications with high volumes of airborne debris. The machine can be configured for a very narrow overall width to work within juvenile plantations
- Turnaround™ equipped – the unique two-position rotating seat with full rear facing machine control
- Pressure compensated broadcaster hydraulics allows the feed rate to automatically adjust to changes in travel speed, resulting in consistent coverage
- Narrow fixed front axle with centre joint oscillation allows extremely narrow overall width for traveling between rows in juvenile plantations
- Electronic controlled hydrostatic drive – depress the pedal and go
- Well suited to tough terrain and demanding applications
- Efficient, high capacity cooling system with variable pitch fan and automatic reversing cycle
- Advanced load sensing hydraulic system – excellent fuel economy.
News & Articles
- Tigercat Adds Off-Road Industrial Product: S610C Sprayer Thursday 12th August 2010