The 250D series loaders are an excellent choice on the deck or in the mill yard. The T250D is designed and built for high production logging operations, heavy timber, tough duty cycle delimbing applications and light duty shovel logging.
A high performance, heavy lifting loader, the T250D is suited to delimbing, merchandising and loading heavy, tree-length logs. The T250D can be equipped with a pull-through delimber, bar saw slasher, circle saw slasher or grapple saw for maximum flexibility. The strength-to-weight optimized boom system is designed to withstand the forces of tough duty delimbing and loading.
The efficient load sensing hydraulic system with swing priority and energy recovery delivers simultaneous power to all machine functions for high performance and response, while providing excellent fuel efficiency for reduced cost per tonne.
The Tigercat-built full forest duty undercarriage provides excellent tractive effort for mobility on or between decks.
Tigercat power. Tigercat support.
The T250D track loader is Tigercat FPT Tier 2 or Tier 4f powered. Tier 4f conforms to the latest emissions standards in North America and Europe. With the Tier 2 engine configuration, Tigercat brings the benefits of Tigercat power and support to harvesting professionals around the world. Learn more about Tigercat FPT
- Tigercat FPT N67 engine with Tier 2 or Tier 4f emissions compliance – clean, powerful and efficient; fully supported by Tigercat
- Extremely efficient load sensing hydraulic system for high performance and fuel savings
- Energy recovery swing system – closed loop drive feeds power back to the engine as swing decelerates, reducing heat and fuel consumption and recovering energy for other machine functions
- Large diameter swing bearing; powerful swing torque with smooth starts and stops.
- Automatic engine idle down for reduced fuel consumption in unsteady wood flow situations
- Heavy duty Tigercat-built F8 forestry undercarriage – excellent stability, ground clearance and tractive effort
- High capacity cooling system
- Heavy duty strength-to-weight optimized boom; designed for heavy lifting and tough duty delimbing
- Durable Tigercat cylinders; no aluminum components
- Unmatched service access – hydraulic valves are top accessible underneath the deck plate cover
- Optional (735 mm / 29 in) cab riser for increased visibility in high decking applications.
- Optional (1575 mm / 62 in) cab riser for mill yard applications
See below related files that you can download.
- 250D/T250D loader brochure
- 250D/T250D loader brochure (5.53 Mb)
- 250D/T250D loader brochure (quick download) (405.81 Kb)
- The truth about Tier 4
- The truth about Tier 4 (385.56 Kb)
News & Articles
- Tigercat FPT powers D-series loaders Tuesday 17th June 2014
- New Tigercat loader grapple Monday 25th March 2013