The S610C is designed for broadcasting herbicides and fertilizers in juvenile tree plantations and other challenging off road applications.
The S610C can be easily equipped with a fertilizer hopper and broadcaster or a herbicide tank with sprayers.
Based on the 610C platform, the S610C sprayer can handle tough terrain, temperature extremes and high volumes of airborne debris.
- Well suited to tough terrain
- Pressure compensated broadcaster hydraulics allows the feed rate to automatically adjust to changes in travel speed, resulting in consistent coverage
- Automatic variable pitch, reversing fan saves fuel and keeps the heat exchangers cleaner
- Load sensing hydraulic system reduces fuel consumption
- Narrow fixed front axle with centre joint oscillation allows extremely narrow overall width for traveling between rows in juvenile plantations
- Additional air intake screens further prevent debris build-up