The 250D is designed and built for high production logging operations, heavy timber and tough duty cycle delimbing applications. It can be equipped with the AC16 articulating carrier for mill yard applications.Find a Dealer
A high performance, heavy lifting loader, the 250D is suited to delimbing, merchandising and loading heavy, tree-length logs. The 250D can be equipped with a pull-through delimber, bar saw slasher, circle saw slasher or grapple saw for maximum flexibility. The strength-to-weight optimized boom system is designed to withstand the forces of tough duty delimbing and loading.
The efficient load sensing hydraulic system with swing priority and energy recovery delivers simultaneous power to all machine functions for high performance and response, while providing excellent fuel efficiency for reduced cost per tonne.
Tigercat power. Tigercat support.
The 250D loader is Tigercat FPT Tier 2 or Tier 4f powered. Tier 4f conforms to the latest emissions standards in North America and Europe. With the Tier 2 engine configuration, Tigercat brings the benefits of Tigercat power and support to harvesting professionals around the world. Learn more about Tigercat FPT
- Tigercat FPT N67 engine with Tier 2 or Tier 4f emissions compliance – clean, powerful and efficient; fully supported by Tigercat
- Advanced load sensing hydraulic system – excellent fuel economy.
- Dedicated swing pump – quick swing cycles and enhanced performance in delimbing applications
- Energy recovery swing system – closed loop drive feeds power back to the engine as swing decelerates, reducing heat and fuel consumption and recovering energy for other machine functions
- Large diameter swing bearing with twin swing drives for high torque and long life
- Automatic engine idle down for reduced fuel consumption in unsteady wood flow situations
- Rigid, fabricated subframe is generously sized for excellent stability
- High capacity cooling system
- Durable Tigercat cylinders; no aluminum components
- Unmatched service access – hydraulic valves are top accessible underneath the deck plate cover
- Optional (735 mm / 29 in) cab riser for increased visibility in high decking applications.
- Optional AC16 articulating carrier designed and built by Tigercat; forest duty axles and powerful tractive for rough terrain and towing applications
See below related files that you can download.
- 250D/T250D loader brochure
- 250D/T250D loader brochure (5.53 Mb)
- 250D/T250D loader brochure (quick download) (405.81 Kb)
- AC16 articulating carrier brochure
- AC16 Articulating Carrier brochure (5.53 Mb)
- AC16 Articulating Carrier brochure (quick download) (770.64 Kb)
- The truth about Tier 4
- The truth about Tier 4 (385.56 Kb)
News & Articles
- Tigercat FPT powers D-series loaders Tuesday 17th June 2014
- New Tigercat loader grapple Monday 25th March 2013
- BTB 44: RIGHT TOOLS FOR THE JOB
- BTB 41: AUTOGRAPHED LOADERS
- BTB 39: GETTING THE GRADE IN TENNESSEE
- BTB 33: New Grapple for Knuckleboom Loaders