Tigercat mulcher carriers offer superior build quality, greater hydraulic efficiency, better operator ergonomics and easier access to components and daily service points than competing mulcher carriers. The result is greater uptime and higher productivity — essential in time-sensitive ROW clearing projects.
The 480B mulcher is built for the toughest terrain, soft soil conditions and the most demanding duty cycles. It is the ideal carrier for large scale clearing and right-of-way projects.
- Powerful and efficient Tigercat FPT C13 Tier 4f engine
- Efficient, high capacity cooling system with variable pitch fan and automatic reversing cycle
- Large, dedicated attachment pump
- Highly refined closed loop track drive system
- Oscillating track system with heavy duty track frames and mounting system
- Counter-rotate function (CRF) for ‘on a dime’ at the touch of a button
- High-lift boom geometry for improved performance on sloped terrain
- Ergonomic electronic joystick steering
- Heavy duty steel engine enclosure, exhaust and precleaner guard; no need for a visibility impairing canopy
See below related files that you can download.
- 4061 mulching head brochure
- 4061 mulching head brochure (3.13 Mb)
- 4061 mulching head brochure (quick download) (593.35 Kb)
- The truth about Tier 4
- The truth about Tier 4 (385.56 Kb)
News & Articles
Tigercat releases next generation 480B track mulcher and the brand new Tigercat 4061 mulching head as Tigercat's off road industrial product line continues to expand.
Tigercat has just shipped its prototype 480 track mulcher, the latest offering in the company's growing line of vegetation management equipment.
Tigercat exhibited its off road industrial products and street cutter on the world stage of CONEXPO – CON/AGG 2017 in March.
The first 480 mulcher sold in Canada went to work in late January.