Tigercat mulcher carriers offer superior build quality, greater hydraulic efficiency, better operator ergonomics and easier access to components and daily service points than competing mulcher carriers. The result is greater uptime and higher productivity — essential in time-sensitive ROW clearing projects.
The 480B mulcher is built for the toughest terrain, soft soil conditions and the most demanding duty cycles. It is the ideal carrier for large scale clearing and right-of-way projects.
- Powerful and efficient Tigercat FPT C13 Tier 4f engine
- Efficient, high capacity cooling system with variable pitch fan and automatic reversing cycle
- Large, dedicated attachment pump
- Highly refined closed loop track drive system
- Oscillating track system with heavy duty track frames and mounting system
- Counter-rotate function (CRF) for ‘on a dime’ at the touch of a button
- High-lift boom geometry for improved performance on sloped terrain
- Ergonomic electronic joystick steering
- Heavy duty steel engine enclosure, exhaust and precleaner guard; no need for a visibility impairing canopy
See below related files that you can download.
- The truth about Tier 4
- The truth about Tier 4 (385.56 Kb)
News & Articles
- 480B mulcher and new 4061 mulching head Tuesday 18th April 2017
- Tigercat Releases Prototype 480 Track Mulcher Friday 3rd April 2009