5185 Fixed Felling Saw
The Tigercat 5185 bar saw is a simple, robust and durable attachment for felling and shovel logging oversized, high value timber.
The 5185 is a versatile fixed wrist bar saw head. It effectively fells and controls oversized timber and can perform other duties in-stand such as topping, removing large limbs and shovel logging. The 5185 is a great asset when felling and handling oversize trees and high value hardwood.
- Heavy duty reinforced chassis and arms
- Superior control for high value trees
- Durable and simple Tigercat saw unit
- Easily serviced with quick bar and chain changes
- Grapple-type arm design for maximum control
- Excellent performance in selective felling and shovel logging applications
- Spring-mounted saw unit to resist bent bars
See below related files that you can download.
- 5185 fixed felling saw brochure
- 5185 fixed felling saw brochure (3.56 Mb)