The 602 skidder platform is customizable for various niche applications. The 602 can be equipped with single and dual drum winches or a swing boom.
Tigercat power. Tigercat support.
The 602 skidder is powered by the four-cylinder Tigercat FPT N45 Tier 4f engine. The Tier 4f engine conforms to the latest emissions standards in North America and Europe.
A truly compact skidder platform
Tigercat’s superior Tier 4 solution is packaged into a physically smaller engine compartment than competing machines, leading to clear operator sight lines and a compact design. To achieve a narrow overall width, the 602 is configured with a fixed front axle and centre joint oscillation.
Excellent cab ergonomics, Turnaround® and the benefits that come with hydrostatic drive, along with painless maintenance routines, make Tigercat skidders a top choice among operators.
The difference is in the drive…
Hydrostatic drive offers many advantages. Performance in tough terrain is excellent because full tractive effort is available at any engine speed, minimizing wheel spin and improving breakout performance. The operator appreciates simplified drive control with no gear shifting.
Electronic control technology combined with Tigercat’s unique hydrostatic drive system allows the skidder to operate at variable engine rpm, automatically increasing engine speed when additional horsepower is demanded. The result is improved fuel economy.
- Tigercat FPT N45 Tier 4 engine – clean, powerful and efficient with simple SCR emission control technology; fully supported by Tigercat
- EHS® equipped – extremely fuel efficient and capable of higher speeds in forward and reverse
- Quick, compact and manoeuvrable
- Turnaround® equipped – the unique two-position rotating seat with full rear facing machine control
- Maximum tractive effort is always available, regardless of engine speed; high breakout performance with minimal wheel spin
- Automatic variable engine speed contributes to excellent fuel economy
- Super-durable, long-life centre section is constructed with thick steel plate, large diameter pins and tapered roller bearings
- Excellent component layout, clear engine access, painless maintenance routines
- Excellent visibility in every direction and clear sightline to all tires
- Advanced ergonomics – grapple, arch and steer functions are all controlled with armrest mounted joysticks
See below related files that you can download.
News & Articles
- Compact 602 skidder prototype Wednesday 19th April 2017