At 205 hp, the Tigercat 610E is a compact skidder that leads its class in operator visibility, speed, agility and power. An all-around, high production machine, the 610E is also advantageous in tight spaces, soft soil conditions and selective logging.
Tigercat power. Tigercat support.
The 610E skidder is Tigercat FPT Tier 2 or Tier 4f powered. The Tier 4f engine conforms to the latest emissions standards in North America and Europe.
With the Tier 2 engine option, Tigercat brings the benefits of Tigercat power and support to harvesting professionals around the world. Learn more about Tigercat FPT
A truly compact skidder
Tigercat’s superior Tier 4 solution is packaged into a physically smaller engine compartment than competing machines, leading to clear operator sight lines and a compact design.
Excellent cab ergonomics, the benefits of hydrostatic drive and painless maintenance routines make Tigercat skidders a top choice among operators. With high quality components and construction, the 604E is designed for long service life and high uptime.
The difference is in the drive…
Hydrostatic drive offers many advantages. Performance in tough terrain is excellent because full tractive effort is available at any engine speed, minimizing wheel spin and improving breakout performance. The operator appreciates simplified drive control with no gear shifting.
Electronic control technology combined with Tigercat’s unique hydrostatic drive system allows the skidder to operate at variable engine rpm, automatically increasing engine speed when additional horsepower is demanded. The result is improved fuel economy.
- Tigercat FPT N67 engine with Tier 2 or Tier 4f emissions compliance – clean, powerful and efficient; fully supported by Tigercat
- Turnaround® equipped – the unique two-position rotating seat with full rear facing machine control
- Electronic controlled hydrostatic drive – depress the pedal and go
- Maximum tractive effort is always available, regardless of engine speed; high breakout performance with minimal wheel spin
- EHS® equipped – extremely fuel efficient and capable of higher speeds in forward and reverse
- Automatic variable engine speed contributes to excellent fuel economy
- Super-durable, long-life centre section is constructed with thick steel plate, large diameter pins and tapered roller bearings
- Advanced ergonomics – grapple, arch and steer functions are all controlled with armrest mounted joysticks
- Excellent visibility in every direction and clear sightline to all tires
- Excellent component layout, clear engine access, painless maintenance routines
See below related files that you can download.
- Four-wheel skidder brochure
- Four-wheel skidder brochure (16.07 Mb)
- Four-wheel skidder brochure (quick download) (2.28 Mb)
- DW610E skidder brochure
- DW610E skidder brochure (3.50 Mb)
- The truth about Tier 4
- The truth about Tier 4 (385.56 Kb)
News & Articles
The Tigercat E-series skidders get an option for the Tigercat FPT N67 Tier 2 engine bringing the benefits of Tigercat power to more harvesting professionals worldwide.
Tigercat 610E skidder set to lead North American small skidder size class
Tigercat and Wajax sponsored an annual charity golf tournament in La Crete, Alberta showcasing the 632E skidder.
The Wik Timber project based in Weipa and Aurukun on the remote Western Cape York Peninsula of Australia purchases two Tigercat machines for an exciting new operation.
Clohse Group LUX sells first Tigercat machine into Switzerland -- a DW610E dual winch cable skidder skidder fitted with a Palfinger crane.
With 300 employees – including handfallers, peelers and stackers – and eight sets of tractor-trailer short haul transport systems, Grant Rankin has been involved in manual felling operations in South Africa for over ten years.
Held every second year in Les Gets, a picture-perfect ski town in the French Alps, Les Cognées is a truly grassroots forestry event.