718E Feller Buncher
With a tight turn radius, short overall length and excellent visibility to the rear wheels, the quick, agile 718E feller buncher is the ultimate machine for plantation thinning applications.Find a Dealer
Plantation thinning is a demanding, high cycle application requiring intensive machine travel. The 718E feller buncher is very well suited to the challenge. It is extremely durable with proven reliability, very high machine availability and low maintenance costs. The compact design and clear sight lines allow the operator to easily manoeuvre, minimizing damage and maximizing the value of the remaining stand while maintaing high productivity levels.
The structural quality and longevity of Tigercat drive-to-tree feller bunters means that the machines command higher resale values than competing brands — another reason to choose Tigercat for all your felling requirements.
- 4-year/8,000 hour centre section warranty
- Angled engine house roof profile combined with rear quarter windows for excellent rear visibility
- Clear access to engine, hydraulic components, filters and other service points for painless maintenance routines
- Oversize heat treated pins and high quality, well guarded cylinders
- Strong centre section, constructed with thick steel plate, large diameter pins and tapered roller bearings
- Quick, compact and manoeuvrable
- Unique “reverse” engine orientation for improved service access, superior cooling airflow, a clean engine house and excellent machine stability
See below related files that you can download.
- Drive-to-tree feller buncher brochure
- Drive-to-tree feller buncher brochure (13.57 Mb)
- Drive-to-tree feller buncher brochure (quick download) (2.25 Mb)
News & Articles
- BTB 47: LOGGER GIRL
- BTB 40: MY TIGERCAT CIRCUS
- BTB 38: WHEELS ARE COST EFFECTIVE AT THE HEAD OF TIDE
- BTB 33: Sand Hill Logging and Timber
- BTB 32: 2012 Mid-South Forestry Equipment Show