718E Feller Buncher
With a tight turn radius, short overall length and excellent visibility to the rear wheels, the quick, agile 718E feller buncher is the ultimate machine for plantation thinning applications.Find a Dealer
Plantation thinning is a demanding, high cycle application requiring intensive machine travel. The 718E feller buncher is very well suited to the challenge. It is extremely durable with proven reliability, very high machine availability and low maintenance costs. The compact design and clear sight lines allow the operator to easily manoeuvre, minimizing damage and maximizing the value of the remaining stand while maintaing high productivity levels.
The structural quality and longevity of Tigercat drive-to-tree feller bunters means that the machines command higher resale values than competing brands — another reason to choose Tigercat for all your felling requirements.
- 4-year/8,000 hour centre section warranty
- Angled engine house roof profile combined with rear quarter windows for excellent rear visibility
- Clear access to engine, hydraulic components, filters and other service points for painless maintenance routines
- Oversize heat treated pins and high quality, well guarded cylinders
- Strong centre section, constructed with thick steel plate, large diameter pins and tapered roller bearings
- Quick, compact and manoeuvrable
- Unique “reverse” engine orientation for improved service access, superior cooling airflow, a clean engine house and excellent machine stability
See below related files that you can download.
- Drive-to-tree feller buncher brochure
- Drive-to-tree feller buncher brochure (13.57 Mb)
- Drive-to-tree feller buncher brochure (quick download) (2.25 Mb)
News & Articles
C.K. Greene has made his mark in the Virginia logging industry and stays humble through all his recent growth and success.
Bill Olson, owner of Olson Inc. is a second-generation logger who works with his son, Josh for a land management company, Wagner Forest Management in Bangor, Maine, cutting a mix of typical Maine hardwood and softwood.
What a top notch crew and good maintenance will do…
Although heavy rains turned the demo site in the John W. Starr Memorial Forest into something swamp-like, staff from B&G Equipment and Tigercat managed to put together a successful show and machine demonstration.