The Tigercat 855D feller buncher can be equipped with a range of Tigercat felling heads including a bunching saw or shear for smaller diameter timber or the all around 5702 felling saw.
In addition, the 855D can be equipped with the 5185 fixed felling saw for felling, bucking and shovel logging high value and oversize timber.
Tigercat power. Tigercat support.
The 855D feller buncher is Tigercat FPT Tier 2 or Tier 4f powered. Tier 4f conforms to the latest emissions standards in North America and Europe. With the Tier 2 engine configuration, Tigercat brings the benefits of Tigercat power and support to harvesting professionals around the world. Learn more about Tigercat FPT
- Tigercat FPT N67 engine with Tier 2 or Tier 4f emissions compliance – clean, powerful and efficient; fully supported by Tigercat
- ER boom technology® improves fuel efficiency, reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity
- High capacity cooling system – automatic variable speed for improved fuel efficiency; automatic reversing cycle to purge dust and debris
- Twin swing drive motors for powerful swing torque, reduced pinion loads and extended swing system life
- Clamshell-style roof enclosure with swing-out doors on both sides for excellent access to major components and daily service points
- Hydraulic components are compartmentalized, separate from the engine and cooling system
- Full length front window and additional floor windows for clear sightline to the tracks
See below related files that you can download.
- 855D/L855D feller buncher brochure
- 855D/L855D feller buncher brochure (10.57 Mb)
- 855D/L855D feller buncher brochure (quick download) (1.68 Mb)
- The truth about Tier 4
- The truth about Tier 4 (385.56 Kb)