870C Feller Buncher
The 870C feller buncher is a powerful, efficient, reliable machine best suited to high production final felling in the world's most difficult and demanding forest conditions.Find a Dealer
The 870C feller buncher is a full size, super high production machine best matched to the most intensive and demanding final fell applications. The 870C excels in tough and rocky terrain, high cycle felling, oversized timber and extreme temperatures from the tropics to Siberia.
With ample horsepower, a refined, efficient hydraulic system and high capacity cooling, the 870C delivers the performance, efficiency, reliability and uptime required for high production, around-the-clock operations. Component layout and access to daily maintenance points is unmatched.
- ER boom technology® improves fuel efficiency, reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity
- ER on/off switch to increase increase stick boom out force when required
- Super-duty Tigercat-built FH400 forestry undercarriage
- High tractive effort for excellent performance in extreme terrain
- Twin swing drive motors for powerful swing torque, reduced pinion loads and extended swing system life
- Dedicated pumps for both saw and clamp arms for lightning fast cycles and saw recovery
- High capacity cooling system – automatic variable speed for improved fuel efficiency; automatic reversing cycle to purge dust and debris
- Large air intake area at the rear, away from saw discharge, for reduced debris build-up
- Clamshell-style roof enclosure with swing-out doors on both sides for excellent access to major components and daily service points
- Large front-entry cab – floor to ceiling front windshield with side door access to expansive area behind the seat
- Hydraulic components are compartmentalized, separate from the engine and cooling system
See below related files that you can download.
- 860C/870C/L870C/LX870C feller buncher brochure
- 860C/870C/L870C/LX870C feller buncher brochure (5.85 Mb)
- 860C/870C/L860C/870C/L870C/LX870C feller buncher brochure (quick download) (490.85 Kb)
News & Articles
- Tigercat Develops ER Boom System Friday 4th January 2002