AD610E Utility Carrier
The AD610E is a heavy off-road carrier designed to accept various devices for utility industry applications including aerial devices and digger derricks.
Tigercat heavy duty utility vehicles can be adapted to many off road applications. Based on the durable 610E skidder platform, the AD610E utility carrier offers excellent stability and performance in off road applications such as tree trimming, line clearing, aerial work around energized conductors and utility pole installation.
The AD610E utility carrier can easily be adapted to accommodate a wide variety of aerial devices up to 21 m (70 ft), digger/derricks, material handlers or other types of truck-mounted equipment to provide a powerful off-road delivery vehicle for tough-to-access work areas.
- Well suited to tough terrain and able to be road driven
- Turnaround® equipped – the unique two-position rotating seat with full rear facing machine control
- Axle oscillation lock for stability when operating the aerial device
- Integrated safety interlocks
- Advanced load sensing hydraulic system – excellent fuel economy.
- Built-in tool storage compartments
- Efficient, high capacity cooling system with variable pitch fan and automatic reversing cycle
See below related files that you can download.
- AD610C utility carrier brochures
- AD610C aerial device carrier brochure (1.32 Mb)
- AD610C digger derrick carrier brochure (361.86 Kb)
News & Articles
- BTB 43: 630B CONSTRUCTION TRACTOR
- BTB 43: OFF-ROAD INDUSTRIAL
- BTB 41: TIGERCAT SHOWCASES OFF ROAD INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS