L870C/LX870C Feller Buncher
The L870C feller buncher excels in the most demanding and intensive steep terrain final fell applications. The LX870C is equipped with a closed loop track drive system for even greater speed, performance and efficiency on steep slopes.Find a Dealer
The L870C feller buncher is a full size, super high production machine best matched to the most intensive and demanding steep slope final fell applications. The L870C excels in tough and rocky terrain, high cycle felling, oversized timber and extreme temperatures from the tropics to Siberia.
The FH400 leveling undercarriage has long track frames, a wide stance carbody and super duty leveling components. It all leads to rock-solid stability, poise and operator comfort on steep slopes.
The LX870C is equipped with a closed loop track drive system. The x-drive system offers outstanding speed and performance along with greater hydraulic efficiency on steep slopes.
With ample horsepower, a refined, efficient hydraulic system and high capacity cooling, the 870C delivers the performance, efficiency, reliability and uptime required for high production, around-the-clock operations. Component layout and access to daily maintenance points is unmatched.
- Optimal balance of speed and tractive effort (343 kN / 77,100 lbf) for excellent performance and efficiency in extreme terrain
- Super-duty Tigercat-built FH400 forestry undercarriage
- ER boom technology® improves fuel efficiency, reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity
- ER on/off switch to increase increase stick boom out force when required
- Dedicated pumps for both saw and clamp arms for lightning fast cycles and saw recovery
- Clamshell-style roof enclosure with swing-out doors on both sides for excellent access to major components and daily service points
- Large front-entry cab – floor to ceiling front windshield with side door access to expansive area behind the seat
- Hydraulic components are compartmentalized, separate from the engine and cooling system
See below related files that you can download.
- 860C/870C/L870C/LX870C feller buncher brochure
- 860C/870C/L870C/LX870C feller buncher brochure (5.85 Mb)
- 860C/870C/L860C/870C/L870C/LX870C feller buncher brochure (quick download) (490.85 Kb)
News & Articles
Tigercat’s revolutionary ER boom results in higher production, less operator fatigue and improved fuel efficiency.
Southern US style roadside system finds its way to the highlands of Ecuador.
Klabin is an integrated forest products company with 14 000 direct and outsourced employees, extensive land holdings and multiple industrial plants spread throughout eight states in Brazil.
On a February trip to start-up a new H860C harvester and provide initial operator training, I was fortunate enough to follow up with two of Tigercat’s first customers in Siberian. The companies purchased the Tigercat systems nearly one year ago.