Purpose built for full time forest duty, the LH845D harvester offers many advantages over excavator conversions — better harvesting head performance, more durability and higher performance on steep slopes. The durable design and construction starts with the Tigercat-built forest duty undercarriage and large diameter swing bearing. The upper assembly is built on a thick, one-piece turntable.
ER technology and optimized hydraulics
The ER boom system is highly productive and efficient in high cycle small stem harvesting applications. The combination of high horsepower and harvester head optimized hydraulics provide the operator with responsive control, quick feed speed and powerful delimbing capability for high performance and productivity. Learn more about ER
The clamshell style retracting roof enclosure provides excellent access to the engine house. A swing-out door on the right side of the machine allows the operator to easily access daily engine service points.
Tigercat power. Tigercat support.
The H845D harvester is Tigercat FPT Tier 2 or Tier 4f powered. The Tier 4f engine conforms to the latest emissions standards in North America and Europe. With the Tier 2 engine configuration, Tigercat brings the benefits of Tigercat power and support to harvesting professionals around the world. Learn more about Tigercat FPT
- Tigercat FPT N67 engine with Tier 2 or Tier 4f emissions compliance – clean, powerful and efficient; fully supported by Tigercat
- Optional long-reach ER® telescopic boom system for reduced travel and ground disturbance
- ER boom technology® improves fuel efficiency, reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity
- High capacity cooling system – automatic variable speed for improved fuel efficiency; automatic reversing cycle to purge dust and debris
- Heavy duty Tigercat-built F8 forestry undercarriage – excellent stability, ground clearance and tractive effort
- Extreme duty leveling system – massive pins and cylinders and thick steel plate throughout
- Large air intake area at the rear, away from saw discharge, for reduced debris build-up
- Clear access to pumps and valves and engine; far superior to excavator conversions
- Large front-entry cab – floor to ceiling front windshield with side door access to expansive area behind the seat
See below related files that you can download.
- H845D/LH845D harvester brochure
- H845D/LH845D harvester brochure (4.52 Mb)
- H845D/LH845D harvester brochure (quick download) (476.00 Kb)
- The truth about Tier 4
- The truth about Tier 4 (385.56 Kb)