The Tigercat LH855D is a durable, reliable, high performance leveling harvester for steep slope harvesting, at-the-stump processing and roadside processing applications in tough terrain.Find a Dealer
Purpose built for demanding harvesting and roadside processing applications, the H855D harvester offers performance and durability advantages over excavator conversions. The result is significantly higher production, greater uptime and better fuel efficiency for lower operating cost per tonne of processed logs.
The FH400 leveling undercarriage has long track frames, a wide stance carbody and super duty leveling components. It all leads to rock-solid stability, poise and operator comfort on steep slopes.
ER technology and optimized hydraulics
The ER boom system is highly productive and efficient in high cycle small stem harvesting applications. The combination of high horsepower and harvester head optimized hydraulics provide the operator with responsive control, quick feed speed and powerful delimbing capability for high performance and productivity. Learn more about ER
Tigercat power. Tigercat support.
The H855D harvester is Tigercat FPT Tier 2 or Tier 4f powered. The Tier 4f engine conforms to the latest emissions standards in North America and Europe.
With the Tier 2 engine option, Tigercat brings the benefits of Tigercat power and support to harvesting professionals around the world. Learn more about about Tigercat FPT
Forest duty construction
The durable design and construction starts with the Tigercat-built forest duty undercarriage and large diameter swing bearing. The upper assembly is built on a thick, one-piece turntable. All weldments are fabricated from high quality steel to resistant impact.
- Tigercat FPT N67 engine with Tier 2 or Tier 4f emissions compliance – clean, powerful and efficient; fully supported by Tigercat
- ER boom technology® improves fuel efficiency, reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity
- Optional long-reach ER® telescopic boom system for reduced travel and ground disturbance
- Super-duty Tigercat-built FH400 forestry undercarriage
- High capacity cooling system – automatic variable speed for improved fuel efficiency; automatic reversing cycle to purge dust and debris
- Large air intake area at the rear, away from saw discharge, for reduced debris build-up
- Large front-entry cab – floor to ceiling front windshield with side door access to expansive area behind the seat
- Clamshell-style roof enclosure with swing-out doors on both sides for excellent access to major components and daily service points
- Clear access to pumps and valves and engine; far superior to excavator conversions
See below related files that you can download.
News & Articles
- Tigercat FPT powered 855D series harvesters Wednesday 19th April 2017