Powerful and extremely fuel efficient, the high performance LX870D feller buncher is equipped with ER technology and closed loop track drives for speed and response. The machine is well matched to highly skilled operators who demand machine performance at its extreme limits.
Operators will also appreciate the completely redesigned and enhanced cabin. The cab has been structurally reconfigured for improved visibility and now comes equipped with SkyVIEW and RearVIEW camera systems for new lines of sight.
For more stability on tough terrain, the LX870D is now standard equipped with the new R7-163L undercarriage with extended track frames.
- Optimal balance of speed and tractive effort (343 kN / 77,100 lbf) for excellent performance and efficiency in extreme terrain
- Super-duty Tigercat-built FH400 forestry undercarriage
- Extreme duty leveling system – massive pins and cylinders and thick steel plate throughout
- ER boom technology® improves fuel efficiency, reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity
- ER on/off switch to increase increase stick boom out force when required
- Clamshell-style roof enclosure with swing-out doors on both sides for excellent access to major components and daily service points
- Large front-entry cab – floor to ceiling front windshield with side door access to expansive area behind the seat
- Hydraulic components are compartmentalized, separate from the engine and cooling system
See below related files that you can download.
- The truth about Tier 4
- The truth about Tier 4 (385.56 Kb)