Tigercat has extensive knowledge and expertise in the design and manufacture ofﾠequipment that withstands the most severe off road applications. TheﾠM718E achieves the highest machine availability rates for excellent productivity in transmission line maintenance, light duty land clearing and land improvement applications.
- Large attachment pump – high flow to the mulching head
- Standard equipped with boom float system – mulching head automatically follows terrain contours
- Ergonomic, armrest mounted joysticks for steering and boom control
- Super-durable, long-life centre section is constructed with thick steel plate, large diameter pins and tapered roller bearings
- Clear access to engine, hydraulic components, filters and other service points for painless maintenance routines
- Insulated, isolation mounted, climate controlled operator’s station
- Choice of horizontal drum type mulching attachments requiring up to 126 kW (170 hp)
- Efficient, high capacity cooling system with variable pitch fan and automatic reversing cycle
- Extremely durable design and construction with heavy duty front chassis and boom system and strong, well-guarded cylinders
See below related files that you can download.
- M718E mulcher brochure
- M718E mulcher brochure (2.54 Mb)