Tigercat has extensive knowledge and expertise in the design and manufacture of equipment that withstands the most severe off road applications. The M726E achieves the highest machine availability rates for excellent productivity in a variety of high duty cycle land clearing applications.
An optional multi-function hydraulic system and quick attach boom adapter allows the machine to be quickly and easily switched from a mulcher to a feller buncher for increased versatility and the ability to fell large or merchantable timber.
Available to all countries requiring Tier 4 emission control, the M726E is powered by the Tigercat FPT C87 Tier 4i engine. The Tigercat FPT engine family uses patented SCR technology to deliver the simplest and most reliable Tier 4 solution.
Best of all, Tigercat FPT engines are fully supported by Tigercat and the Tigercat dealer network.
- Large attachment pump – high flow to the mulching head
- Optional multi-function mulcher/feller buncher hydraulic system and quick attach boom adapter for increased versatility
- Standard equipped with boom float system – mulching head automatically follows terrain contours
- High-lift boom geometry for improved performance on sloped terrain
- High capacity cross-flow cooling – automatic variable speed for improved fuel efficiency; automatic reversing cycle to purge dust and debris
- Compartmentalized design and layout separates the cooling system, engine and hydraulic components
- Super-durable, long-life centre section is constructed with thick steel plate, large diameter pins and tapered roller bearings
- Clear access to engine, hydraulic components, filters and other service points for painless maintenance routines
See below related files that you can download.
- M726E mulcher brochure
- M726E mulcher brochure (2.08 Mb)
- 4061 mulching head brochure
- 4061 mulching head brochure (1.85 Mb)
- 4061 mulching head brochure (quick download) (453.83 Kb)
News & Articles
- Tigercat 726E Mulcher with Quick Attach Boom Adapter Thursday 13th March 2008