Tigercat heavy duty utility vehicles can be adapted to many off road applications including. Based on the durable 610E skidder platform, the S610E spreader can handle tough terrain, temperature extremes and applications with high volumes of airborne debris. The machine can be configured for a very narrow overall width to work within juvenile plantations.
- Turnaround® equipped. Two-position rotating seat with full grapple-facing machine control
- Pressure compensated broadcaster hydraulics allows the feed rate to automatically adjust to changes in travel speed, resulting in consistent coverage
- Fixed front axle combined with centre joint oscillation for narrow overall width
- Electronic controlled hydrostatic drive. Fuel efficient and easy to operate
- Well suited to tough terrain and demanding applications
- Efficient, high capacity cooling system with variable pitch fan and automatic reversing cycle
- Advanced load sensing hydraulic system – excellent fuel economy
See below related files that you can download.
- Issue 50, Between the Branches, April 2019
- BTB 50 PDF Download (7.03 Mb)
News & Articles
Tigercat recently opened a new division that specializes in the engineering and development of specialty machines for off road industrial applications.
Back in 2010, BTB visited silviculture contractor, Donald Robbins who collaborated with Tigercat to modify a 610 series skidder to suit his requirements for a silviculture base carrier. Eight years later, we revisited Donald’s operations to check up on the machines and learn a little more about his current challenges and the importance of modern, reliable, purpose-built equipment.
Innovator Donald Robbins sees major improvement in his plantation stand management operations after getting ‘machine makeover’ from Tigercat.