The S630E spreader is a durable, high capacity carrier that can be equipped with various fertilizer hoppers, tanks and broadcasting devices.
Based on the Tigercat skidder platform, the S630E spreader can operate in tough terrain and slopes, temperature extremes and applications with high volumes of airborne debris.
- Well suited to tough terrain and demanding applications
- Pressure compensated broadcaster hydraulics allows the feed rate to automatically adjust to changes in travel speed, resulting in consistent coverage
- Turnaround® equipped. Two-position rotating seat with full grapple-facing machine control
- Smooth, precise, responsive command of machine functions with advanced, robust electronic control system
- Maximum tractive effort always available. High breakout performance, minimized wheel spin
- Electronic controlled hydrostatic drive. Fuel efficient and easy to operate
News & Articles
A 2000 model 630B skidder spent fourteen years operating in extreme Canadian winter conditions before undergoing a substantial transformation.