LogOn: Onsite Access to Telematics
A powerful on-board information system gives you the data you need to optimize machine performance and reduce downtime. Easily access mechanical parameters, fuel economy, performance metrics, service codes and more…
Onsite Access to Machine Information and Diagnostics.
Detailed activity chart
Stem count and production volume
Detailed failure cause and repair information
Easy firmware updates with the Tigercat Mobile App update manager
Access to operator and service manuals
Simply access LogOn through the Tigercat mobile App on your smartphone or tablet.
Connect within 15 m (49 ft) of the machine.
Important performance, service and diagnostic details at the machine – mechanical parameters, fuel economy, productivity metrics, service codes and more.
LogOn Quick Facts:
- Easy access at the worksite by the operator or owner through a secure Wi-Fi hot spot
- Simply use a smartphone or mobile device within a few meters of the machine
- No need for software applications or any other electronic tools or cables
- No cellular or satellite network plan or coverage required
- Easy-to-use yet powerful dashboard with access to key machine information
- Horizontal chart of machine activity gives a quick glance of a day’s work
- View current production metrics such as stem count and production volume
- Activity and production data is downloadable to your mobile device for analysis off-line at the office
- View diagnostics codes reported by the machine including detailed failure cause and repair information
- Quick access to pre-loaded technical operator and service manuals to assist the service mechanic
- Multi-language support
- Secure access
STANDARD ON ALL 2020 MACHINES