Rugged and compact, the 470 mulcher is a 245 kW (328 hp) carrier. With ultra low ground pressure, the 470 is ideal in the most challenging soft soil applications.
Tigercat mulcher carriers offer superior build quality, greater hydraulic efficiency, better operator ergonomics and easier access to components and daily service points than competing mulcher carriers. The result in greater uptime, higher productivity — essential in time sensitive ROW clearing projects.
The 470 mulcher is an agile, low ground pressure machine best suited to tough terrain and sensitive site ROW, pipeline maintenance and exploration projects.
The 470 is Tigercat FPT Tier 4 powered, conforming to the latest emissions standards in North America and Europe.
- Tigercat FPT C87 engine with Tier 4f emissions compliance – clean, powerful and efficient; fully supported by Tigercat
- Extremely low ground pressure 20,9 kPa (3 psi)
- Large, dedicated attachment pump
- Efficient, high capacity cooling system with variable pitch fan and automatic reversing cycle
- Counter-rotate function (CRF) for ‘on a dime’ at the touch of a button
- Highly refined closed loop track drive system
- High-lift boom geometry for improved performance on sloped terrain
- Ergonomic electronic joystick steering
- Heavy duty steel engine enclosure, exhaust and precleaner guard; no need for a visibility impairing canopy
See below related files that you can download.
- 470 mulcher brochure
- 470 mulcher brochure (1.57 Mb)
News & Articles
- New 470 mulcher Wednesday 20th November 2013