The 5600 series saw for drive-to-tree feller bunchers is best suited to pine and eucalyptus row thinning and clear fell applications with a stem diameter range of 205-500 mm (8-20 in).
Tigercat bunching saws increase the productivity of the entire harvesting system while reducing cost per tonne. Feller buncher productivity and efficiency improves because more trees are cut per cycle, reducing unnecessary machine travel. Skidder productivity and efficiency improves because the bunches are large, well aligned and easy to pick up.
- Improves both feller buncher and skidder productivity by increasing number of cut stems per cycle and by laying down tight, parallel aligned skidder bunchers
- More cutting and less machine travel; the unique two-arm design allows more trees to be stored before stopping to dump the accumulated bunch
- Twin post design with offset pocket for excellent visibility
- Deep accumulating pocket places the load closer to the machine for improved stability
- Cushioned cylinders for long life
- Recessed saw blade and clever guarding reduce the throw angle and deflect chips downward, decreasing saw recovery time
See below related files that you can download.
- Felling head brochure
- Disc saws and shears brochure (4.84 Mb)