RemoteLog: Off site Access to Telematics
Tigercat RemoteLog® is a complete telematics system for machine monitoring and fleet management. Everything you need to know is organized within an easy-to-use web portal, providing important performance and service information in near-real-time.
Off site machine monitoring and fleet management.
Keep an eye on the data that matters to you.
Dig deeper only if you need to.
Fuel Levels and Consumption
ACCESS THROUGH YOUR LAPTOP OR SMARTPHONE.
Important performance and service information provided in near real-time.
RemoteLog Quick Facts:
- Mobile friendly
- No operator training required
- Preset reports available with further customization if desired
- Prescheduled reports can be sent by email on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
- Custom notifications can be sent to your smartphone or email
- Fuel level reports can be sent to a central location to plan fuel deliveries
- Multi-language support, plus custom settings for local time zones
- Machines can be grouped in any combination based on type, crew, location, or other parameters
- Worksite maps can be uploaded and displayed as an overlay on Google Maps
- The machine’s geographic location coordinates can be exported to Google Maps to quickly determine driving directions
- Quick and easy reference to machine hours for each machine in the fleet to help plan your maintenance
- Your Tigercat dealer can receive text or email messages communicating machine location, diagnostic messages to optimize service calls
- Quickly get the right parts to the right location and maximize machine uptime
Satellite transmission with no need for a cellular signal.
Free subscription to start
RemoteLog comes with a free subscription to start. After the free subscription ends, plans are available for purchase through your Tigercat dealer. Retrofit kits are available for Tigercat FPT powered machines.
- Tigercat RemoteLog telematics brochure
- Tigercat RemoteLog Telematics Brochure (9.82 Mb)
- Tigercat RemoteLog Telematics Brochure (quick download) (2.57 Mb)
- RemoteLog user manual
- RemoteLog User Manual (1.84 Mb)
The Wik Timber project based in Weipa and Aurukun on the remote Western Cape York Peninsula of Australia purchases two Tigercat machines for an exciting new operation.