RemoteLog: Off site Access to Telematics
Off site machine monitoring and fleet management.
Keep an eye on the data that matters to you.
Dig deeper only if you need to.
Tigercat RemoteLog® is a complete telematics system for machine monitoring and fleet management. Everything you need to know is organized within an easy-to-use web portal, providing important performance and service information in near-real-time. Data transmission is satellite-based, with no need for a cellular signal.
- Geographic location
- Satellite based text messaging
- Activity timeline
- Production summary
- Fuel levels and consumption
- Mechanical data
RemoteLog Quick Facts
- Mobile friendly
- No operator training required
- Preset reports available with further customization if desired
- Prescheduled reports can be sent by email on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
- Custom notifications can be sent to your smartphone or email
- Fuel level reports can be sent to a central location to plan fuel deliveries
- Multi-language support, plus custom settings for local time zones
- Machines can be grouped in any combination based on type, crew, location, or other parameters
- Worksite maps can be uploaded and displayed as an overlay on Google Maps
- The machine’s geographic location coordinates can be exported to Google Maps to quickly determine driving directions
- Quick and easy reference to machine hours for each machine in the fleet to help plan your maintenance
- Your Tigercat dealer can receive text or email messages communicating machine location, diagnostic messages to optimize service calls
- Quickly get the right parts to the right location and maximize machine uptime
ACCESS THROUGH YOUR LAPTOP OR SMARTPHONE.
Satellite based text messaging
Machine operators or technicians may now send and receive simple text messages with RemoteLog users through the LogOn interface when no cellular mobile network is available.
- Easily and quickly inform the worksite supervisors of what is happening at the job site.
- Send messages to machine operators
- Get direct support at the jobsite from Tigercat dealer service technicians when your phone is out of coverage.
- Optimize your forestry operations through better communications.
Purchase a Pay-As-You-Go text messaging data plan from your local dealer to get started.
Important performance and service information provided in near real-time.
RemoteLog Web Services
Get at the Data that Matters from RemoteLog directly through a new Web service using your IT servers. Share geographic position and/or production data for your machines with land owners and forestry operations companies if necessary. RemoteLog Web Services utilizes the well documented ISO 15143-3 (AEMP 2.0) Web API. Contact RemoteLog support to get started.
Free subscription to start
RemoteLog comes with a free subscription to start. After the free subscription ends, plans are available for purchase through your Tigercat dealer. Retrofit kits are available for Tigercat FPT powered machines.
- Tigercat RemoteLog telematics brochure
- Tigercat RemoteLog Telematics Brochure (9.26 Mb)
- Tigercat RemoteLog Telematics Brochure (quick download) (4.03 Mb)
- RemoteLog user manual
- RemoteLog User’s Manual – V9.1 (2.01 Mb)
The Wik Timber project based in Weipa and Aurukun on the remote Western Cape York Peninsula of Australia purchases two Tigercat machines for an exciting new operation.