Get the data that matters to you off site or onsite, with Tigercat telematics.
Tigercat’s telematics solution includes two components.
RemoteLog® allows users to perform fleet management functions remotely. Performance, diagnostic and location data are transmitted to the RemoteLog online platform via satellite.
LogOn™ allows users to connect directly to a machine’s telematics system via a local WiFi signal to access a similar dataset of performance and diagnostic information.
New features are added to Tigercat’s telematics platforms regularly.
- Access remotely while on the road or at the office
- Launch the RemoteLog web interface through your computer or mobile device
- Free subscription to start
Access detailed machine data and diagnostic tools with your phone ONSITE using LogOn.
- Access onsite within 15 m (49 ft) of the machine using WiFi capable device
- Launch LogOn through the Tigercat mobile App
- Standard on all Tigercat models
Off site Access to Telematics. Be connected to your forestry operation from almost anywhere - all you need is RemoteLog, and a device with internet connectivity.
Onsite access to telematics. Using a secure WiFi hot spot, users can easily access detailed machine data and diagnostic tools at the worksite with LogOn.
RemoteLog is a new telematics system from Tigercat for data that matters.