Data that matters.
Tigercat RemoteLog™ is a complete telematics system for machine monitoring. Everything you need to know is organized within an easy-to-use web interface. RemoteLog provides data that matters in near-real-time using satellite transmission with no need for a cellular signal.
Be connected to your forestry operation from almost anywhere. All you need is RemoteLog, a tablet or computer, and the Internet. Keep an eye on the data that matters to you. Dig deeper only if you need to.
- Geographic Location
- Activity Timeline
- Fuel Levels and Consumption
- Mechanical Dashboard
- Diagnostic Messages
RemoteLog Telematics Quick Facts:
- No operator training required
- Preset reports available with further customization if desired
- Prescheduled reports can be sent by email on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
- Custom notifications can be sent to your smartphone or email
- Fuel level reports can be sent to a central location to plan fuel deliveries
- Multi-language support, plus custom settings for local time zones
- Machines can be grouped in any combination based on type, crew, location, or other parameters
- Worksite maps can be uploaded and displayed as an overlay on Google Maps
- The machine’s geographic location coordinates can be exported to Google Maps to quickly determine driving directions
- Quick and easy reference to machine hours for each machine in the fleet to help plan your maintenance
- Your Tigercat dealer can receive text or email messages communicating machine location, diagnostic messages and other important mechanical information to optimize service calls, quickly get the right parts to the right location and maximize machine uptime
When specified on a new machine, RemoteLog comes with a free subscription to start. After the free subscription ends, plans are available for purchase through your Tigercat dealer. Retrofit kits are available for Tigercat FPT powered machines.
- Tigercat RemoteLog telematics brochure
- Tigercat RemoteLog Telematics Brochure (9.82 Mb)
- Tigercat RemoteLog Telematics Brochure (quick download) (2.57 Mb)
The Wik Timber project based in Weipa and Aurukun on the remote Western Cape York Peninsula of Australia purchases two Tigercat machines for an exciting new operation.