Power Clam Grapple Series
With an emphasis on performance and long-term durability, the Tigercat power clam grapple series is designed to provide an end-to-end loading solution for the 875 and 880 series loggers.Find a Dealer
Designed for use on the 875 and 880D loggers, the three models – PC08, PC10 and PC12 – are sized for load capacities of: 0,8 m² (8 sq.ft), 0,9 m² (10 sq.ft) and 1,1 m² (12 sq.ft).
Tigercat power clam grapples feature durable boxed style jaws fabricated from high strength steel using fatigue resistant welded construction. All tine tips are made from abrasion resistant steel and can be replaced.
The large sweep of the outrigger, along with the tapered tong profile provide exceptional control of any size tree.
Boom hose protection is maximized by routing the hoses on top of the boom and under the connecting pin. The cylinder guard design allows easy hose access and eliminates the need for covers.
- Durable box-style tongs fabricated from high strength steel
- Weld-on tine tips are made from abrasion-resistant steel and can be replaced
- Jaw profile rolls the logs into the grapple to quickly achieve a full load capacity; designed to grip a single 150 mm (6 in) diameter stem when completely closed
- Optional powered outrigger with 45° degree sweep provides exceptional control of various size trees
- Excellent cylinder and hose guarding
See below related files that you can download.