PC10 Power Clam Grapple
With an emphasis on performance and long-term durability, the Tigercat power clam grapple series is designed to provide an end-to-end loading solution for the 875 and 880 series loggers.Find a Dealer
Designed for use on the 875 and 880D loggers, the PC10 has a load capacities of 0,9 m² (10 sq.ft).
Tigercat power clam grapples feature durable boxed style jaws fabricated from high strength steel using fatigue resistant welded construction. All tine tips are made from abrasion resistant steel and can be replaced.
The large sweep of the outrigger, along with the tapered tong profile provide exceptional control of any size tree.
Boom hose protection is maximized by routing the hoses on top of the boom and under the connecting pin. The cylinder guard design allows easy hose access and eliminates the need for covers.
- Durable box-style tongs fabricated from high strength steel
- Weld-on tine tips are made from abrasion-resistant steel and can be replaced
- Optimized jaw profile rolls the logs into the grapple to quickly achieve a full load
- Jaws close down to grip a 150 mm (6 in) diameter stem
- Excellent cylinder and hose guarding
- Optional powered outrigger with 45 degree sweep. Exceptional control of various sized trees
See below related files that you can download.
- Power clam grapple series brochure
- Power clam grapple series brochure – Limited Accessibility (3.02 Mb)
|WIDTH||1 145 mm|
|With optional outrigger||1 850 mm|
|HEIGHT||2 515 mm|
|DEPTH||1 830 mm|
|WEIGHT||2 700 kg|
|With optional outrigger||2 835 kg|
|LOAD CAPACITY||0,9 m²|
|MAXIMUM OPENING||2 310 mm|
|CYLINDERS, JAW||(2) 100 mm (4 in) bore|
|CYLINDER, OUTRIGGER optional||(1) 100 mm (4 in) bore|
|CONTINUOUS ROTATION||High press rotary manifold seals|
|CROSSOVER RELIEF||Soft stop, low pressure side charged|
|MAXIMUM SWING TORQUE||33 895 Nm (300,000 lbf in)|
|VALVE IN HEAD||Proportional controlled
Matched to Tigercat electrical outputs
|RECOMMENDED CARRIERS||875, 880
|OPTIONAL||Powered outrigger, 1 120 mm (44 in) sweep