The 2160 loader forwarder is a powerful and versatile machine well suited to mill yard duties like loading, sorting and stacking as well as a wide variety of off road industrial applications. The 2160 has high tractive effort, quick travel speed and carries a 27 tonne payload.
Boom control is swift and precise. The base is very stable and well matched to the powerful knuckleboom lifting capacity.
Tigercat power. Tigercat support.
The 2160 loader forwarder is Tigercat FPT Tier 4f powered. Tier 4f conforms to the latest emissions standards in North America and Europe. Tigercat engines offer quick load response, low operating costs and excellent fuel economy.
Compared with a conventional two-speed transmission, the infinitely variable WideRange® drive provides extremely high tractive effort while permitting quicker working travel speeds. Add the Tigercat ROB17 bogie axles for a complete Tigercat driveline.
- Tigercat FPT N67 engine with Tier 4f emissions compliance – clean, powerful and efficient; fully supported by Tigercat
- WideRange® drive for quicker travel speeds and higher productivity
- Heavy duty strength-to-weight optimized boom system
- Super-durable, long-life centre section is constructed with thick steel plate, large diameter pins and tapered roller bearings
- Convenient access to service and maintenance points
See below related files that you can download.
- 2160 loader forwarder brochure
- 2160 loader forwarder brochure (365.24 Kb)
News & Articles
Tigercat’s new 2160 loader forwarder is well suited to mill yard and a variety of tough duty off-road industrial applications.