The Tigercat 1185 is a 34-tonne wheel harvester designed for high production applications, extreme terrain and demanding operating conditions.
The 1185 is a premium quality eight-wheel drive harvester with powerful lift capacity. The 1185 blends high performance, with excellent fuel efficiency through the use of an advanced hydraulic system. Dedicated pumps power the drive, harvesting head, crane, fan and cooling circuit functions. The closed loop drive system provides excellent performance on steep slopes.
The 1185 wheel harvester is equipped with Tigercat’s unique WideRange® drive system. WideRange increases working travel speed while delivering extremely powerful tractive effort for high performance in steep terrain.
- Tigercat FPT N67 engine with Tier 2 or Tier 4f emissions compliance – clean, powerful and efficient; fully supported by Tigercat
- Tigercat built bogie axles are hydraulically balanced and designed for extreme duty
- Tigercat WideRange® transmission produces extremely high tractive effort for unprecedented steep slope performance
- Powerful Tigercat crane with ER technology for high efficiency
- Hooked main boom for excellent visibility; choice of fixed or telescopic stick
See below related files that you can download.
News & Articles
- Tigercat to debut 1185 harvester at Elmia Tuesday 16th May 2017