The 630E is a high production four-wheel drive grapple skidder suited to the toughest jobs, the most demanding terrain, heavy loads and around-the-clock operations.
Tigercat builds the most advanced, efficient and refined skidders.
Tigercat power. Tigercat support.
The 630E skidder is Tigercat FPT Tier 2 or Tier 4f powered. The Tier 4f engine conforms to the latest emissions standards in North America and Europe.
With the Tier 2 engine option, Tigercat brings the benefits of Tigercat power and support to harvesting professionals around the world. Learn more about Tigercat FPT
The difference is in the drive…
Hydrostatic drive offers many advantages. Performance in tough terrain is excellent because full tractive effort is available at any engine speed, minimizing wheel spin and improving breakout performance. The operator appreciates simplified drive control with no gear shifting.
Electronic control technology combined with Tigercat’s unique hydrostatic drive system allows the skidder to operate at variable engine rpm, automatically increasing engine speed when additional horsepower is demanded. The result is improved fuel economy.
- Tigercat FPT N67 engine with Tier 2 or Tier 4f emissions compliance – clean, powerful and efficient; fully supported by Tigercat
- Turnaround® equipped – the unique two-position rotating seat with full rear facing machine control
- Optional EHS® drive system – extremely fuel efficient and capable of higher speeds in forward and reverse
- Electronic controlled hydrostatic drive – depress the pedal and go
- Smooth, precise, responsive command of machine functions with advanced, robust electronic control system
- Maximum tractive effort is always available, regardless of engine speed; high breakout performance with minimal wheel spin
- Automatic variable engine speed contributes to excellent fuel economy
- Super-durable, long-life centre section is constructed with thick steel plate, large diameter pins and tapered roller bearings
- Advanced ergonomics – grapple, arch and steer functions are all controlled with armrest mounted joysticks
- High performance, excellent traction and minimal wheel spin in adverse terrain
- High capacity Tigercat dual cylinder grapple options with wide tip-to-tip opening to easily gather scattered bunches
- Excellent visibility in every direction and clear sightline to all tires
See below related files that you can download.
- E-series skidder brochure
- E-series skidder brochure (13.08 Mb)
- E-series skidder brochure (quick download) (2.29 Mb)
- The truth about Tier 4
- The truth about Tier 4 (385.56 Kb)
News & Articles
- E-series skidders go global Tuesday 8th March 2016
- BTB 44: RIGHT TOOLS FOR THE JOB
- BTB 43: 630B CONSTRUCTION TRACTOR
- BTB 38: 630E Skidder
- BTB 37: EHS and the new E-series skidders
- BTB 35: Past, Present and Future