H-series represents the most advanced, productive and operator friendly line-up of skidders. The 635H is Tigercat's highest capacity skidder. With six-wheel drive and a massive grapple, the machine is built for extreme duty and super high production logging operations.Find a Dealer
The six-wheel advantage
Tigercat’s unique line-up of six-wheel drive skidders offer outsize advantages in operator comfort, environmental impact, payload and productivity. Tigercat six-wheel skidders are field proven with over two decades of development and real world applications in the most demanding extraction operations on the planet.
Focus on the operator
The new H-series operator’s station is spacious and comfortable with advanced ergonomics and a completely redesigned Turnaround system.
The cab is 20% larger.
19% increase in window areas for unsurpassed sightlines in all directions.
50% more HVAC venting with refined temperature control and automatic defrost.
Numbers don’t lie, but you’ve got to sit in the new seat and experience the next generation Turnaround – effortless 220° rotation with pushbutton locking and unlocking in any postion. The small details like a climate controlled cup holder, and a place to hang your hat make long days feel shorter. The durable interior finish is easy to clean. The 5-point harness makes extreme terrain feel a little bit tamer.
Tigercat power. Tigercat support.
The 635H skidder is Tigercat FPT Tier 2 or Tier 4f powered. The Tier 4f engine conforms to the latest emissions standards in North America and Europe.
With the Tier 2 engine option, Tigercat brings the benefits of Tigercat power and support to harvesting professionals around the world.
The difference is in the drive…
Hydrostatic drive offers many advantages. Performance in tough terrain is excellent because full tractive effort is available at any engine speed, minimizing wheel spin and improving breakout performance. The operator appreciates simplified drive control with no gear shifting.
Electronic control technology combined with Tigercat’s unique hydrostatic drive system allows the skidder to operate at variable engine rpm, automatically increasing engine speed when additional horsepower is demanded. The result is improved fuel economy.
- H-series Turnaround – 220° rotating seat locks in any position with full access to all machine functions and drive controls
- Super duty, wide spread rear bogie axle – low ground pressure, a smooth ride, massive load capacity and outstanding stability in the worst terrain conditions
- Optional EHS® drive system – extremely fuel efficient and capable of higher speeds in forward and reverse
- Tigercat FPT N67 engine – clean, powerful, efficient and fully supported by Tigercat
- Advanced load sensing hydraulic system maximizes efficiency and increases productivity
- Electronic controlled hydrostatic drive – depress the pedal and go
- Smooth, precise, responsive command of machine functions with advanced, robust electronic control system
- Maximum tractive effort is always available, regardless of engine speed; high breakout performance with minimal wheel spin
- Automatic variable engine speed contributes to excellent fuel economy
- Super-durable, long-life centre section is constructed with thick steel plate, large diameter pins and tapered roller bearings
- Advanced ergonomics – grapple, arch, steer and drive functions are all controlled with armrest mounted joysticks
- High capacity Tigercat dual cylinder grapple options with wide tip-to-tip opening to easily gather scattered bunches
- Excellent visibility in every direction and clear sightline to all tires
- Excellent component layout, clear engine access, painless maintenance routines
See below related files that you can download.
- The truth about Tier 4
- The truth about Tier 4 (385.56 Kb)
News & Articles
Tigercat’s advanced, efficient and refined skidders just got a whole lot better with a completely redesigned operator station and numerous advancements to boost productivity and minimize downtime.
Forestiers R.B.E. Lasalle is a logging company owned by Richard Lasalle and his sons Eric and Benoit. Based out of Saint-Michel-des-Saints, Quebec, the company purchased the very first 635H skidder in March 2020, however due to COVID-19, the machine did not go to work until the first week of June. Now that the machine has clocked over 2,500 hours (as of mid-February), it was a great time for Bre Elbourn to catch up with Eric to get his impressions.
|WHEELBASE||5 230 mm|
|WIDTH||3 580 mm|
|WIDTH narrow offset||3 250 mm|
|HEIGHT||3 225 mm|
|GROUND CLEARANCE||710 mm|
|WEIGHT||25 130 kg|
|ENGINE Tier 4f||Tigercat FPT N67 Tier 4f|
212 kW (285 hp) @ 2,200 rpm (rated)
|ENGINE Tier 2||Tigercat FPT N67 Tier 2|
220 kW (295 hp) @ 2,100 rpm (rated)
|ENGINE Non-certified||Tigercat FPT N67 Non-certified|
206 kW (277 hp) @ 2,100 rpm (rated)
|AIR FILTRATION||Precleaner and 2-stage engine air cleaner|
|TOP SPEED||23 km/h|
|COOLING||Side-by-side aluminum radiator, oil cooler, transmission cooler, charge air cooler and A/C condenser|
|FAN||Flexxaire® variable pitch, reversing|
|FUEL CAPACITY||355 L|
|DEF CAPACITY||46 L|
Variable speed hydrostatic
(2) Variable displacement motors
|Optional||EHS® (efficient high speed) drive|
Variable speed hydrostatic
(2) Variable displacement motors
|AXLE front||Tigercat OB17, outboard planetary, barrel differential|
+/- 15° oscillation
|AXLE rear||Tigercat WOB17 wide-spread bogie, outboard planetary, barrel differential|
|Optional||Tigercat HOB17 high-clearance bogie, outboard planetary, barrel differential|
|DIFFERENTIAL LOCKS||Independent front and rear|
|PUMP, MAIN 1||Piston for all machine functions|
|PUMP, MAIN 2||Gear for cooling|
|FILTRATION||(4) Spin-on, 7 micron full flow|
|CYLINDERS, STEER||(2) 95 mm (3.75 in) bore|
|CYLINDERS, BLADE||(2) 95 mm (3.75 in) bore|
|SECONDARY BRAKES||Enclosed, oil cooled|
|PARK BRAKE||Enclosed, oil cooled|
Spring applied, hydraulic release
|STANDARD||Dual function, continuous rotate|
|STANDARD||Tigercat 1,95 m² (21 ft²) 2-cylinder, plate or box tong |
|MAXIMUM OPENING||3 835 mm|
|OPTIONAL||Tigercat 2,32 m² (25 ft²) 2-cylinder, plate or box tong|
|WIDTH||2 285 mm|
|With optional blade extensions||2 920 mm|
|BATTERY||(2) 12 v|
|ALTERNATOR||80 amp, 24 v|
|SYSTEM VOLTAGE||24 v|
|CAB||Insulated, pressurized and isolation mounted Air conditioner/heater/defroster|
(2) doors with slide side windows and hinged screens
Forward sloping windshield
AM/FM digital stereo and auxiliary input port
Bluetooth® audio and hands-free calling
Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
Ventilated cup holder
(2) 12 v power points
|SEAT||Extreme duty Turnaround®, air ride, heated and cooled|
Fully adjustable height, seatback recline, lumbar support and armrests
220° rotation, spring applied/hydraulic release locking system
Access to all functions and full drive control from any position
|OPERATOR CONTROLS||Electronic joystick for Hydraulic and drive functions|
Electronic foot pedal, front and rear with forward/reverse selector switch for drives
Hydraulic controlled axle brakes
Electronic control system with LCD colour touchscreen for machine monitoring and function adjustment
|STANDARD||LogOn™ local wifi machine monitoring system|
Alarm for reverse drive
Fuel suction strainer
Pressurized water system
|OPTIONAL||RemoteLog® telematics system|
High output LED lighting package
Cold weather kit
Camera system, forward/rearVIEW
|(2) 35.5Lx32 (4) 780/55-26.5 (wide)||Overall width: 3 580 mm |
Turn radius: 8130 mm
|(2) 35.5Lx32 (4) 30.5x32 (narrow)||Overall width: 3 280 mm|
Turn radius: 7 980 mm
|(2) 35.5Lx32 (4) 30.5x32 (wide)||Overall width: 3 580 mm|
Turn radius: 8 130 mm