Tigercat forwarders are built for tough applications and long term durability and uptime with strong frames, oversize pins and high quality cylinders. The heavy duty centre section is equipped with tapered roller bearings in the articulation and oscillation joints.
Excellent component layout and easy access to service points makes for quick and painless daily maintenance routines.
The operating environment is expansive and comfortable with optimized sight lines and ergonomics. Sound levels are under 66 db at full 2,200 rpm engine speed. Lighting, operator controls and interface and the climate control systems are well engineered, contributing to high productivity and reduced operator fatigue during long shifts.
- Heavy duty Tigercat construction for demanding forwarding applications
- Long life centre section is equipped with tapered roller bearings in the articulation and oscillation joints
- Comfortable, ergonomic cab design with excellent all-around visibility and automotive style finish
- ‘Next generation’ control technology to govern machine functions
- Excellent access to engine and hydraulic components through tilting engine enclosure and tilt cab
- All control valves are located in a single compartment accessible at ground level
See below related files that you can download.
- C-series Forwarder brochure
- C-series forwarders brochure (13.32 Mb)
- C-series forwarders brochure (quick download) (2.24 Mb)
News & Articles
The Tigercat 1055C forwarder represents a major update to the heavy-duty, 14-tonne 1055 model series.
Tigercat FPT Tier 2 and Tier 4f C-series forwarders hit markets around the world.