Tigercat log forwarders are built for tough applications, long-term durability and uptime with powerful cranes, strong frames, oversize pins and high quality cylinders. The heavy duty centre section is equipped with tapered roller bearings in the articulation and oscillation joints.
Tigercat’s unique low-wide® bunk system in combination with the hooked crane profile will improve productivity and reduce operator fatigue.
Stable and powerful with extreme duty wide-spread bogie axles, the 1075C 20 tonne log forwarder is ideal for high production jobs, around-the-clock operation and extreme terrain.
The 1075C is also an excellent carrier for scarifier attachments and excels in this demanding, extreme duty cycle application.
A log forwarder built for the forestry machine operator
Excellent component layout and easy access to service points makes for quick and painless daily maintenance routines. The operating environment is expansive and comfortable with optimized sight lines and ergonomics.
In-cabin sound levels are under 66 db at full 2,200 rpm engine speed. Lighting, operator controls and interface and the climate control systems are well engineered, contributing to high productivity and reduced operator fatigue during long shifts.
Tigercat power. Tigercat support.
The 1075C log forwarder is Tigercat FPT Tier 2 or Tier 4f powered. Tier 4f conforms to the latest emissions standards in North America and Europe.
With the Tier 2 engine option, Tigercat brings the benefits of Tigercat power and support to harvesting professionals around the world.
- Heavy duty Tigercat construction for demanding forwarding applications
- Low-wide™ bunk system for improved visibility and decreased load/unload cycles
- Tigercat hooked cranes are easier to operate and increase the working envelope
- High capacity Tigercat FG43 and FG53 grapples
- Extreme duty wide-spread bogie axles for high performance on steep terrain and low ground pressure when equipped with tracks
- Long life centre section is equipped with tapered roller bearings in the articulation and oscillation joints
- Comfortable, ergonomic cab design with excellent all-around visibility and automotive style finish
- ‘Next generation’ control technology to govern machine functions
- All control valves are located in a single compartment accessible at ground level
- Excellent access to engine and hydraulic components through tilting engine enclosure and tilt cab
See below related files that you can download.
News & Articles
Tigercat FPT Tier 2 and Tier 4f C-series forwarders hit markets around the world.
Dalfey’s hot logging operations are all about big timber and soft landings.