The LSX870D shovel logger is a nimble and powerful carrier designed for shovel logging in steep terrain. Equipped with Tigercat’s closed loop track drive system, machine travel is quick, responsive and efficient. The LSX870D can be equipped with a large capacity bunching grapple or a shovel clam grapple.
- ER boom technology® improves fuel efficiency, reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity
- Closed loop X-drive system – quick response on steep slopes, higher efficiency and excellent all-around performance
- Clamshell-style roof enclosure with swing-out doors on both sides for excellent access to major components and daily service points
- Large front-entry cab – floor to ceiling front windshield with side door access to expansive area behind the seat
- Tigercat FPT C87 engine with Tier 4f emissions compliance – clean, powerful and efficient; fully supported by Tigercat
- Extreme duty leveling system – massive pins and cylinders and thick steel plate throughout
- Auto leveling — when the operator holds the level button, the machine automatically levels the upper frame
- Super-duty Tigercat-built FH400 forestry undercarriage
See below related files that you can download.
- LSX870D shovel logger brochure
- LSX870D shovel logger brochure – Limited Accessibility (2.17 Mb)
News & Articles
Tigercat has raised the bar again with the introduction of the LSX870D shovel logger.