The 5195 directional felling saw is versatile for felling, shovel logging, bunching, stacking and sorting. The 5195 is best suited oversize timber and steep terrain.
Equipped on an LS855D shovel logger, the 5195 can work alone felling and shovel logging. Alternatively it can fell and pre-bunch in conjunction with a skidder or yarding system.
- Heavy duty reinforced chassis and arms
- Dual cylinder arm design for maximum control and superior grip for larger trees or bunches
- Durable and simple Tigercat saw unit
- Continuous rotation, high capacity rotator for superior positioning control when felling and shoveling
- Custom in-cab head control for Tigercat carriers; settings can be optimized to suit the operator and application
- Easily serviced with quick bar and chain changes
See below related files that you can download.