The 5195 directional felling saw is versatile for felling, shovel logging, bunching, stacking and sorting. The 5195 is best suited oversize timber and steep terrain.
Equipped on an LS855D shovel logger, the 5195 can work alone felling and shovel logging. Alternatively it can fell and pre-bunch in conjunction with a skidder or yarding system.
- Heavy duty reinforced chassis and arms
- Dual cylinder arm design for maximum control and superior grip for larger trees or bunches
- Durable and simple Tigercat saw unit
- Continuous rotation, high capacity rotator for superior positioning control when felling and shoveling
- Custom in-cab head control for Tigercat carriers; settings can be optimized to suit the operator and application
- Easily serviced with quick bar and chain changes
See below related files that you can download.
News & Articles
Passion, pride, and diversity is the key.
Building on the successful introduction of the 5185 fixed bar saw, Tigercat has developed and released the 5195 directional felling head.
|WIDTH arms open (metric)||2 020 mm|
|HEIGHT to boom pin (metric)||2 045 mm|
|DEPTH arms open (metric)||1 945 mm|
|WEIGHT (metric)||2 610 kg|
|MAXIMUM OPENING (metric)||1 380 mm|
|MINIMUM CLOSED DIAMETER (metric)||110 mm|
|GRAPPLE CAPACITY (metric)||0,56 m²|
|GRAPPLE ARMS||(2) 95 mm (3.75 in) bore, cushioned|
|TILT||(2) 70 mm (2.75 in) bore|
|ROTATE BEARING||High capacity, 360° continuous rotation External pinion drive Hydraulic braking control|
|CHAIN OIL CAPACITY||23 L (6 US gal) filtered|
|BAR standard, MAXIMUM CUT (metric)||950 mm|
|BAR (metric)||1 140 mm|