The 880E is purpose-built to eliminate the design compromises found in excavator conversions. The upper frame assembly and undercarriage are designed for full forest duty.
One machine. Three jobs.
The 880E can be configured as a loader with various power clam and butt-n-top grapple options. The boom geometry and cab positioning provide unmatched right-hand side visibility. Equipped with a live heel boom system, the 880E is a highly capable shovel logger with excellent stability, tractive effort and swing torque. The 880E can also be configured as high capacity processor capable of running large harvesting heads in demanding duty cycles.
Some of the many advantages of the 880E over excavator conversions include higher cooling capacity, a better operating environment, stronger undercarriage components and extremely efficient hydraulic circuits. The result is higher production, uptime and fuel efficiency for lower operating cost per tonne.
Tigercat power. Tigercat support.
The 880E loader has two engine options. Tier 4f conforms to the latest emissions standards in North America. The new Non-certified engine configuration brings the benefits of Tigercat power and support to harvesting professionals in other parts of the world.
- High horsepower engine. Increases productivity and multi-function speed relative to excavator conversions without compromising fuel efficiency
- Safe access rear entry cab. High operator vantage point, full length windows and thoughtful ergonomics
- Large diameter swing bearing with twin swing drives for high torque and long life
- Energy recovery swing system. Closed loop system recovers energy as swing decelerates
- Dedicated attachment pump. Improves performance, control and efficiency
- Power operated side door and retracting enclosure. Large work platform, easy access to components and daily service points
- High illumination LED lighting. Low glare for high nightshift productivity, reduced operator fatigue
- High capacity cooling. Automatic variable speed for improved fuel efficiency, automatic reversing cycle
See below related files that you can download.
- The truth about Tier 4
- The truth about Tier 4 (385.56 Kb)
News & Articles
The 880 series logger is a multi-purpose forestry carrier that can be configured for loading, shovel logging, or processing applications.