4061-30 Mulching Head
Best suited to the Tigercat 760B and 480 series mulchers, the Tigercat 4061-30 is a three metre wide mulching head that offers unmatched durability and reliability.Find a Dealer
The 4061-30 mulching provides the performance, uptime and confidence required for large scale, time sensitive right-of-way and site preparation applications as well as silviculture site preparation work and stump grinding.
The push is taller with increased tilt for improved debris control. The skis have been redesigned to reduce debris build-up and improve lifespan.
- Large bearings in rotor and motor drives
- Efficient power transfer with reduced belt slip
- Robust housing with reinforced side covers
- Field serviceable wear liner. Does not require welding or rotor removal
- Carbide tips and insets for improved tooth life
- Debris door cylinders mounted internally for protection