The 4061-25 mulching head provides the performance, uptime and confidence required for large scale, time sensitive right-of-way and site preparation applications.
- Large bearings in rotor and motor drives
- Efficient power transfer with reduced belt slip
- Robust housing with reinforced side covers
- Field serviceable wear liner. Does not require welding or rotor removal
- Carbide tips and insets for improved tooth life
- Debris door cylinders mounted internally for protection
See below related files that you can download.
- 4061 mulching head brochure
- 4061 mulching head brochure – Limited Accessibility (1.81 Mb)
News & Articles
Tigercat releases next generation 480B track mulcher and the brand new Tigercat 4061 mulching head as Tigercat's off road industrial product line continues to expand.
|TIMING BELTS||(2) 90 mm (3.5 in) width
|WIDTH||3 000 mm|
|WORKING WIDTH||2 500 mm|
|WEIGHT||3 970 kg|
|ROTOR DIAMETER tip-to-tip||610 mm (24 in)|
|CYLINDERS, PUSH BAR||(2) 75 mm (3 in) bore|
|CYLINDERS, DEBRIS DOOR||(2) 38 mm (1.5 in) bore|
|MOTORS||(2) Piston, variable displacement|