The 4061-25 mulching head provides the performance, uptime and confidence required for large scale, time sensitive right-of-way and site preparation applications.
- Tigercat build quality for long life and high uptime
- Large bearings in rotor and motor drives
- Efficient power transfer with reduced belt slip
- Robust housing with reinforced side covers
- Field serviceable wear liner – does not require welding or rotor removal
- Tigercat-designed tooth and holder system with taper lock interface for reduced changeover time
- Carbide tips and carbide insets for improved tooth life
- Debris door cylinders mounted internally for protection
- Convenient access to service and maintenance points
See below related files that you can download.
- 4061 mulching head brochure
- 4061 mulching head brochure – Limited Accessibility (1.81 Mb)
News & Articles
Tigercat releases next generation 480B track mulcher and the brand new Tigercat 4061 mulching head as Tigercat's off road industrial product line continues to expand.