Tigercat has extensive knowledge and expertise in the design and manufacture of equipment that withstands the most severe off road applications. The M726G mulcher achieves the highest machine availability rates for excellent productivity in a variety of high duty cycle land clearing, right-of-way and site preparation applications.
An optional multi-function hydraulic system and quick attach boom adapter allows the machine to be quickly and easily switched from a mulcher to a feller buncher for increased versatility and the ability to fell large or merchantable timber in forestry applications.
Tigercat power. Tigercat support.
The M726G mulcher is Tigercat FPT Tier 2 or Tier 4f powered. Tier 4f conforms to the latest emissions standards in North America and Europe. With the Tier 2 engine configuration, Tigercat brings the benefits of Tigercat power and support to land clearing professionals around the world.
Best of all, Tigercat FPT engines are fully supported by Tigercat and the Tigercat dealer network.
- Large attachment pump – high flow to the mulching head
- Optional multi-function mulcher/feller buncher hydraulic system and quick attach boom adapter for increased versatility
- Standard equipped with boom float system – mulching head automatically follows terrain contours
- High-lift boom geometry for improved performance on sloped terrain
- High capacity cross-flow cooling – automatic variable speed for improved fuel efficiency; automatic reversing cycle to purge dust and debris
- Compartmentalized design and layout separates the cooling system, engine and hydraulic components
- Super-durable, long-life centre section is constructed with thick steel plate, large diameter pins and tapered roller bearings
- Clear access to engine, hydraulic components, filters and other service points for painless maintenance routines
See below related files that you can download.
News & Articles
The M726E mulcher can be optioned with a new multi-function hydraulic system and quick attach boom adapter. This option allows the machine to be quickly converted from mulcher to feller buncher in order to fell merchantable timber as necessary.
Teak round log export specialist, Proteak, ventures into eucalyptus in Mexico in a big and bold way.
Tigercat and StreetWorks exhibit at massive construction and utility industry show in Louisville, Kentucky.