Tigercat builds the most advanced, efficient and refined skidders. The 630E is a powerful grapple skidder with ergonomic controls and clear operator sightless to all four wheel and the load. Tigercat’s exclusive EHS technology provides high tractive effort and quick travel speeds where the travelling blade-forward or grapple forward.
Tigercat power. Tigercat support.
The 630E skidder is Tigercat FPT Tier 2 or Tier 4f powered. The Tier 4f engine conforms to the latest emissions standards in North America and Europe.
With the Tier 2 engine option, Tigercat brings the benefits of Tigercat power and support to harvesting professionals around the world. Learn more about Tigercat FPT
The difference is in the drive…
Hydrostatic drive offers many advantages. Performance in tough terrain is excellent because full tractive effort is available at any engine speed, minimizing wheel spin and improving breakout performance. The operator appreciates simplified drive control with no gear shifting.
Electronic control technology combined with Tigercat’s unique hydrostatic drive system allows the skidder to operate at variable engine rpm, automatically increasing engine speed when additional horsepower is demanded. The result is improved fuel economy.
- Tigercat FPT N67 engine with Tier 2 or Tier 4f emissions compliance – clean, powerful and efficient; fully supported by Tigercat
- Turnaround® equipped – the unique two-position rotating seat with full rear facing machine control
- Optional EHS® drive system – extremely fuel efficient and capable of higher speeds in forward and reverse
- Electronic controlled hydrostatic drive – depress the pedal and go
- Smooth, precise, responsive command of machine functions with advanced, robust electronic control system
- Maximum tractive effort is always available, regardless of engine speed; high breakout performance with minimal wheel spin
- Automatic variable engine speed contributes to excellent fuel economy
- Super-durable, long-life centre section is constructed with thick steel plate, large diameter pins and tapered roller bearings
- Advanced ergonomics – grapple, arch and steer functions are all controlled with armrest mounted joysticks
- High performance, excellent traction and minimal wheel spin in adverse terrain
- High capacity Tigercat dual cylinder grapple options with wide tip-to-tip opening to easily gather scattered bunches
- Excellent visibility in every direction and clear sightline to all tires
See below related files that you can download.
- Four-wheel skidder brochure
- Four-wheel skidder brochure (16.07 Mb)
- Four-wheel skidder brochure (quick download) (2.28 Mb)
- The truth about Tier 4
- The truth about Tier 4 (385.56 Kb)
News & Articles
The Tigercat E-series skidders get an option for the Tigercat FPT N67 Tier 2 engine bringing the benefits of Tigercat power to more harvesting professionals worldwide.
Tigercat and Wajax sponsored an annual charity golf tournament in La Crete, Alberta showcasing the 632E skidder.
Fourth generation logger, Larry Richards talks about his operations in the Adirondacks and leveraging the knowledge and expertise of the team to capture more value – for the company and the landowners.
Two brothers with a lifetime of experience and a penchant for hard work have a drive to succeed and are proving it just two years in.
BTB visited Castalia, North Carolina to speak with Joedy Cahoon about his family operations, preferred equipment and prime harvesting methods.
A 2000 model 630B skidder spent fourteen years operating in extreme Canadian winter conditions before undergoing a substantial transformation.