The 635G is Tigercat's highest capacity skidder. With six-wheel drive and a massive grapple, the machines are built for extreme duty and super high production logging operations.Find a Dealer
Tigercat builds the most advanced, efficient and refined skidders. The 635G skidder has seen further improvements driveline capacity in both the front and rear bogie axles. Hydraulic system improvements boost efficiency and performance to new heights.
Tigercat power. Tigercat support.
The 635G skidder is Tigercat FPT Tier 2 or Tier 4f powered. The Tier 4f engine conforms to the latest emissions standards in North America and Europe.
With the Tier 2 engine option, Tigercat brings the benefits of Tigercat power and support to harvesting professionals around the world. Learn more about Tigercat FPT
Six wheel skidder
With six-wheel drive and a massive grapple, the 635G is built for extreme duty and super high production logging operations. Ideal applications include very soft or steep terrain, long distance skidding, oversized logs and continuous duty cycle around-the-clock applications.ﾠ
The difference is in the drive…
Hydrostatic drive offers many advantages. Performance in tough terrain is excellent because full tractive effort is available at any engine speed, minimizing wheel spin and improving breakout performance. The operator appreciates simplified drive control with no gear shifting.
Electronic control technology combined with Tigercat’s unique hydrostatic drive system allows the skidder to operate at variable engine rpm, automatically increasing engine speed when additional horsepower is demanded. The result is improved fuel economy.
- Tigercat FPT N67 engine with Tier 2 or Tier 4f emissions compliance – clean, powerful and efficient; fully supported by Tigercat
- Turnaround® equipped – the unique two-position rotating seat with full rear facing machine control
- Electronic controlled hydrostatic drive – depress the pedal and go
- Smooth, precise, responsive command of machine functions with advanced, robust electronic control system
- Maximum tractive effort is always available, regardless of engine speed; high breakout performance with minimal wheel spin
- Automatic variable engine speed contributes to excellent fuel economy
- Super-durable, long-life centre section is constructed with thick steel plate, large diameter pins and tapered roller bearings
- Advanced ergonomics – grapple, arch and steer functions are all controlled with armrest mounted joysticks
- High performance, excellent traction and minimal wheel spin in adverse terrain
- High capacity Tigercat dual cylinder grapple options with wide tip-to-tip opening to easily gather scattered bunches
- Excellent visibility in every direction and clear sightline to all tires
See below related files that you can download.
- Six-wheel skidder brochure
- 6-Wheel Skidder Brochure (12.16 Mb)
- 6-Wheel Skidder Brochure (quick download) (2.07 Mb)
- The truth about Tier 4
- The truth about Tier 4 (385.56 Kb)
News & Articles
The Tigercat E-series skidders get an option for the Tigercat FPT N67 Tier 2 engine bringing the benefits of Tigercat power to more harvesting professionals worldwide.
Tigercat and Wajax sponsored an annual charity golf tournament in La Crete, Alberta showcasing the 632E skidder.
Dopson is a well-known name around the Tigercat factories. Charlie and Timmy Dopson are partners of Dopson Timber LLC and their enthusiasm and loyalty to the Tigercat brand is undeniable.
A visit with Eric Krume provides a glimpse into future possibilities for Pacific Northwest logging.
The logging odyssey of David Hutsenpiller.
Proper scarification is very important to accelerate the tree planting process. The fastest growing reforestation company in Canada, HRI, has turned to Tigercat’s, six-wheel 635E scarifier to get the job done.