Purpose built for full time forest duty, the H845E harvester offers performance and durability advantages over excavator conversions. The durable design and construction starts with the Tigercat-built forest duty undercarriage and large diameter swing bearing. The upper assembly is built on a thick, one-piece turntable.
ER technology and optimized hydraulics
The ER boom system is highly productive and efficient in high cycle small stem harvesting applications. The combination of high horsepower and harvester head optimized hydraulics provide the operator with responsive control, quick feed speed and powerful delimbing capability for high performance and productivity. Learn more about ER
The clamshell style retracting roof enclosure provides excellent access to the engine house. A swing-out door on the right side of the machine allows the operator to easily access daily engine service points.
Tigercat power. Tigercat support.
The H845E harvester is Tigercat FPT Tier 2 or Tier 4f powered. The Tier 4f engine conforms to the latest emissions standards in North America and Europe. With the Tier 2 engine configuration, Tigercat brings the benefits of Tigercat power and support to harvesting professionals around the world. Learn more about Tigercat FPT
- Tigercat FPT N67 engine with Tier 2 or Tier 4f emissions compliance – clean, powerful and efficient; fully supported by Tigercat
- ER boom technology® improves fuel efficiency, reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity
- Optional long-reach ER® telescopic boom system for reduced travel and ground disturbance
- High capacity cooling system – automatic variable speed for improved fuel efficiency; automatic reversing cycle to purge dust and debris
- Large air intake area at the rear, away from saw discharge, for reduced debris build-up
- Heavy duty Tigercat-built F8 forestry undercarriage – excellent stability, ground clearance and tractive effort
- Large front-entry cab – floor to ceiling front windshield with side door access to expansive area behind the seat
- Clear access to pumps, valves and engine; far superior to excavator conversions
See below related files that you can download.
- The truth about Tier 4
- The truth about Tier 4 (385.56 Kb)