570 Harvesting Head
The Tigercat 570 is a durable, high performance two-wheel drive, three knife arm harvesting head, specifically designed to match the high performance capabilities of Tigercat carriers.Find a Dealer
With independent knife arms, the 570 harvesting head excels in tough timber with large limbs and poor stem form. Independent knife and wheel arm improve stem contact. This results in superior feeding, delimbing, measuring and debarking, especially in sub-optimal stem form conditions.
The 570 also has optional hydraulic knife timing for easier picking in roadside processing applications.
- Larger diameter hoses and larger capacity valves than similar class heads to match the greater hydraulic flow and power of Tigercat harvester carriers
- Robust design, high quality components for high duty cycles and long life
- Precise diameter and length measuring
- Efficient hydraulics for high performance, efficiency and improved carrier component life
See below related files that you can download.
- Harvesting head brochure
- Harvesting Heads Brochure (11.07 Mb)
- Harvesting Heads Brochure (quick download) (1.16 Mb)
- D5 control system brochure
- D5 control system brochure (quick download) (1.20 Mb)
News & Articles
Tigercat continues to expand its range of harvesting heads with the new 570, a robust, high-performance, two-wheel drive harvesting head.