Tigercat drive-to-tree feller bunchers are the gold standard for wheeled cut down machines. The Tigercat 724G feller buncher is a powerful, stable machine well equipped to handle large diameter timber and high cycle applications. Optimized weight distribution and machine balance provide excellent performance when felling in tough terrain.
With high horsepower and quick saw recovery, the 724G is an excellent choice for very demanding, high production logging operations.
The structural quality and longevity of Tigercat drive-to-tree feller bunchers means that the machines command higher resale values than competing brands — another reason to choose Tigercat for all your felling requirements.
Tigercat power. Tigercat support.
The G-series feller bunchers are Tigercat FPT Tier 2 or Tier 4f powered. Tier 4f conforms to the latest emissions standards in North America and Europe. With the Tier 2 engine configuration, Tigercat brings the benefits of Tigercat power and support to harvesting professionals around the world. Best of all, Tigercat FPT engines are fully supported by Tigercat and the Tigercat dealer network.
- Tigercat FPT N67 engine with Tier 2 or Tier 4f emissions compliance – clean, powerful and efficient; fully supported by Tigercat
- WideRange® drive for quicker travel speeds and higher productivity
- High capacity cross-flow cooling – automatic variable speed for improved fuel efficiency; automatic reversing cycle to purge dust and debris
- Compartmentalized design and layout separates the cooling system, engine and hydraulic components
- Super-durable, long-life centre section is constructed with thick steel plate, large diameter pins and tapered roller bearings
- 4-year/8,000 hour centre section warranty
- Oversize heat treated pins and high quality, well guarded cylinders
- Angled engine house roof profile combined with rear quarter windows for excellent rear visibility
- Strength-to-weight optimized front frame and boom system
See below related files that you can download.
- Drive-to-tree feller buncher brochure
- Drive-to-tree feller buncher brochure (13.57 Mb)
- Drive-to-tree feller buncher brochure (quick download) (2.25 Mb)
- The truth about Tier 4
- The truth about Tier 4 (385.56 Kb)
News & Articles
- New G-series feller buncher cab Wednesday 20th July 2016
- Tigercat’s First G-series Drive-to-Tree Feller Buncher Tuesday 16th September 2014
- BTB 47: LOGGER GIRL
- BTB 42: REMOTE CONTROL
- BTB 38: Mid-South Forestry Equipment Show
- BTB 38: Tigercat Rolls out G-Series Drive-to-Tree Bunchers