The 5702 is designed to fell and control large diameter and top heavy trees with a single cut capacity of 585 mm (23 in). The 5702 is best suited to large timber, large limbed hardwood, lowland hardwood with flared butts and mixed diameter natural stands.
Strength-to-weight optimized the 5702 is lighter than competing class heads without compromising structural integrity.
- Optimally positioned accumulator and grab arms
- Robust, cushioned, high pressure Tigercat cylinders for speed, powerful holding force and long life
- Massive 1,320 mm (52 in) throat opening to easily accommodate butt flare
- Three wrist options: 30, 110, 340 degree rotation
- Recessed saw blade and clever guarding reduce the throw angle and deflect chips downward, decreasing saw recovery time
See below related files that you can download.
- Felling head brochure
- Disc saws and shears brochure (4.84 Mb)