The 5702 is designed to fell and control large diameter and top heavy trees with a single cut capacity of 585 mm (23 in). The 5702 is best suited to large timber, large limbed hardwood, lowland hardwood with flared butts and mixed diameter natural stands.
Strength-to-weight optimized the 5702 is lighter than competing class heads without compromising structural integrity.
- Optimally positioned accumulator and grab arms. Excellent control of large trees
- Optimal chip deflection. Quick blade recovery, chips are discharged downward
- Strength-to-weight optimized. Field proven structural integrity
- Convenient lubrication points for quick maintenance routines
- Built to last. Cushioned cylinders and heavy duty saw drive system
- Standard or high rotation wrist options
See below related files that you can download.
- Felling Heads Brochure
- Felling Heads Brochure – Limited Accessibility (13.94 Mb)
News & Articles
Next generation Tigercat 5702 felling saw is enhanced for versatility and increased performance.
|WIDTH||1 620 mm|
|HEIGHT less skis||2 820 mm|
|DEPTH||1 700 mm|
|BASE WEIGHT||2 690 kg|
|FRONT OPENING||1 320 mm|
|SINGLE CUT CAPACITY||585 mm
|ACCUMULATING AREA||0,36 m²|
|Including blade||0,5 m²|
|ACCUMULATING CAPACITY||(8-10) trees 15 cm (6 in) diameter
|ACCUMULATING ARM||(2) 90 mm (3.5 in) bore for DTT feller buncher installs|
|CLAMP ARM||(2) 95 mm (3.75 in) bore for track feller buncher installs|
|340° WRIST||3-motor drive, high torque|
|DISC series 74||1 450 mm (57 in) diameter
Carbide or hardened steel
|BLADE SPEED||1,150 rpm|
|SAW DRIVE||Direct drive