The 5702 is designed to fell and control large diameter and top heavy trees with a single cut capacity of 585 mm (23 in). The 5702 is best suited to large timber, large limbed hardwood, lowland hardwood with flared butts and mixed diameter natural stands.
Strength-to-weight optimized the 5702 is lighter than competing class heads without compromising structural integrity.
- Optimally positioned accumulator and grab arms
- Robust, cushioned, high pressure Tigercat cylinders for speed, powerful holding force and long life
- Massive 1,320 mm (52 in) throat opening to easily accommodate butt flare
- Three wrist options: 30, 110, 340 degree rotation
- Recessed saw blade and clever guarding reduce the throw angle and deflect chips downward, decreasing saw recovery time
See below related files that you can download.
News & Articles
Next generation Tigercat 5702 felling saw is enhanced for versatility and increased performance.
|WIDTH (metric)||1 620 mm|
|HEIGHT less skis (metric)||2 820 mm|
|DEPTH (metric)||1 700 mm|
|BASE WEIGHT (metric)||2 690 kg|
|FRONT OPENING (metric)||1 320 mm|
|SINGLE CUT CAPACITY (metric)||585 mm|
|ACCUMULATING AREA, Including blade (metric)||0,5 m²|
|ACCUMULATING ARM||(2) 90 mm (3.5 in) bore for DTT feller buncher installs|
|CLAMP ARM||(2) 95 mm (3.75 in) bore for track feller buncher installs|
|30° WRIST||1-cylinder 127 mm (5 in) bore|
|110° WRIST||2-cylinder adjustable 115 mm (4.5 in) bore|
|340° WRIST||3-motor drive|
|DISC series 74||1 450 mm (57 in) diameter 1-piece|
|KERF (metric)||57 mm|