The H822D harvester is a powerful, stable and compact forest duty carrier. The engine and hydraulic system are sized and optimized for maximum productivity and efficiency in harvesting applications.Find a Dealer
The H822D harvester is an operator’s dream. The upgraded cabin is large, comfortable and highly ergonomic with excellent site lines — to the head and to the righthand side. Excellent access to daily service points for painless maintenance routines.
Purpose built for full time forest duty, the H822D harvester offers performance and durability advantages over excavator conversions. The durable design and construction starts with the Tigercat-built forest duty undercarriage and large diameter swing bearing. The upper assembly is built on a thick, one-piece turntable.
ER technology and optimized hydraulics
The ER boom system is highly productive and efficient in high cycle small stem harvesting applications. The combination of high horsepower and harvester head optimized hydraulics provide the operator with responsive control, quick feed speed and powerful delimbing capability for high performance and productivity. Learn more about ER
The clamshell style retracting roof enclosure provides excellent access to the engine house. A swing-out door on the right side of the machine allows the operator to easily access daily engine service points.
Tigercat power. Tigercat support.
The H822D harvester is Tigercat FPT Tier 2 or Tier 4f powered. The Tier 4f engine conforms to the latest emissions standards in North America and Europe. With the Tier 2 engine configuration, Tigercat brings the benefits of Tigercat power and support to harvesting professionals around the world. Learn more about Tigercat FPT
- Tigercat FPT N67 engine with Tier 2 or Tier 4f emissions compliance – clean, powerful and efficient; fully supported by Tigercat
- ER boom technology® improves fuel efficiency, reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity
- High capacity cooling system – automatic variable speed for improved fuel efficiency; automatic reversing cycle to purge dust and debris
- Large air intake area at the rear, away from saw discharge, for reduced debris build-up
- Heavy duty Tigercat-built F8 forestry undercarriage
- Large front-entry cab – floor to ceiling front windshield with side door access to expansive area behind the seat
- Excellent access major components – far superior to competing zero tail-swing machines
See below related files that you can download.
- H822D/LH822D harvester brochure
- H822D/LH822D harvester brochure (8.73 Mb)
- H822D/LH822D harvester brochure (quick download) (1.34 Mb)
- The truth about Tier 4
- The truth about Tier 4 (385.56 Kb)